• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

What are you reading ?

King Leopold's Ghost : King Leopold's Ghost: A Story of Greed, Terror, and Heroism in Colonial Africa by Adam Hochschild is only 2.99 for the ebook version until Aug 31st on both Amazon and Google play. Snap it up kiddies.

Two e-books:

"On Death and Dying" by Elisabeth Ross. It's not as depressing as the title would suggest.

"Command And Control" by Eric Schlosser. It's a well written history of design flaws and mistakes within our nuclear arsenal of which we have been kept largely unaware. Less than a third of the way through this book, the reader will probably feel a sense of amazement that we haven't blown ourselves off the face of the planet since 1945.

Right now I'm reading this topic thread.

I'm reading a book called "Outliers" that's about successful people, The Stand for fiction... and "Down And Dirty Tricks" about advanced photoshop techniques.

paulhill.jpg

photo.JPG

Found this in a small town library ... they were giving away books and I also picked up the two VHS tape 30th anniversary Lawrence of Arabia.

"Full Body Burden" by Kristen Iversen. An autobiographical account of Iversen's life growing up in the plutonium contaminated environment created by the Rocky Flats facility near Denver Colorado. If the reader has left even the smallest bit of trust in those who run our arms industry, Iversen's account will probably erase it.

How was this book? I am finding Swastikas, Saucers and Psyops very interesting but scholarly and dry. It's not as well written as UFOs and the National Security State by Richard Dolan for example.
Re: Brotherhood of the Bell: OMG it was so very, very bad.

I stopped reading it when I found a dozen factual errors in the first few pages.

Paul Hill's Unconventional Flying Objects
William Gibson's Count Zero
Shunryu Suzuki Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind

Back