• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Interesting Ghost Video

Took me a while, like one of those 3D posters, but I found the ghost. Left side of the image, looks like a woman in a skirt?

:D Let me begin by saying that if that is an indication of the quality of video produced by the Espanola NM PD security cameras, they've got bigger problems than a random ghost. :p

Last edited:
I got this from YouTube - excellent series of closer inspections of the phenomenon. It's interesting. Looks like plasma - whatever is 'walking' (more 'rolling', actually) is leaving a 'plasma signature'. :) I think it's very cool. Haven't a clue myself but I think they've got something. (I lived very close to Espanola NM many moons ago - takes me back. Can be very boring on a Saturday night but I think the guys are being honest about it all - it's likely why they went public with it. They really want to know what it is.)

Interesting comment to this posting of the vid - I think the guy has the answer: " "Ghosting" caused by a worn out tape. You can only record and erase so many times before things just like this occur. No other blurring of the surrounding area because the video camera is fixed to record that same location day in and day out."

Looks so clearly like someone walking. Must be a 'tape ghosting' image. I've learned something today!

hC221687C

Back