• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New to here

I am Peter , I'm 34 years old and I live in Blackstock, ON.. I'm interested in Paranormal News, Ghost Stories, Videos and Photos stuff etc.

Welcome to the forum Peter, I hope you have many rewarding experiences here :) . Have you ever had any of the experiences you mention yourself?

I am Peter , I'm 34 years old and I live in Blackstock, ON.. I'm interested in Paranormal News, Ghost Stories, Videos and Photos stuff etc.

Welcome. I am new here as well and have enjoyed my experience thus far. It's nice to finally cross over from listener to forum spectator/participant.

Hi All, this is my first post and am feeling my way through the wealth of information out there (no pun intended). Firstly, I my first experience in this field was seeing a triangular fast moving aerial vehicle that I didn't recognise but being only 10 years old at the time, it started me looking skywards. After becoming very interested in astronomy and space travel, I have maintained my passion for the unknown and especially aerial phenomena. Now as an engineer ( a scientist that can work with his hands ), I find it incredible, still, that we don't know what gravity, electricity, light and magnetism is and how they interact with each other. This plainly means that we do not know the fundamental forces of nature.
I truly believe that once, and if we can crack physics behind these forces, we may be on a par with understanding and being able to interact with these inter dimensional/alien/future beings to vehicles.
Like Tesla, I do believe we are working with the equivalent of Newtonian physics, and these phenomena are working with quantum physics. We are looking in the wrong places and with the wrong tools. We are afraid to stray out of the confines of mainstream (and ergo ) wrong science.
I would like to contribute and experiment, but need feedback in to helpful areas of research that people far more versed in this area, so I don't waste time chasing the wrong rabbits down the wrong holes. For example I've just watched 'NASA, The Missing Transmission: the Smoking Gun' but on a recent show with the film maker (I apologise for not recalling his name) but he said that he'd duplicated and dismissed the NASA tether UFOs. Is this a viable film, or please recommend science based viable authors and films. I do realise this is very subjective, but any recommendations would be gratefully appreciated.
I'll sign off now, as I feel I've have taken a lot of your time, but I would really like to contribute to this forum and this field, especially with my background and scientific approach to anything unknown presented to me for analysis. And please let me contribute in any way I can.

Back