• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

unofficial abscence/holiday/AFK board:

Han

piscator ψ
Dear paracasters, from time to time I take some time out from the forums, to recharge my batteries and mull over the things I have learned. I find that I absorb more information as a result.
Please feel free to use this thread if you would like to announce that you won't be on forums for a while.
for example:

"I will be taking a break for a few weeks see you soon"

Best wishes Harry.

Only if Paulide's write's guide books for 'dogging' hotspots in east London .

I had never heard of this "dogging" business before, and all my enquiries as to it's meaning have been met by ridicule and mirth, therefore I must conclude that it is something more complicated than observing dogs at the local park?:confused:

I am also having difficulty remembering a particular word that could be used to describe manxy and his enthusiasm for solo pursuits, I know that it rhymes with the name of the confectioner in a popular film featuring a boy called charlie, who finds a golden ticket in a chocolate bar :)

I have been working like a Robot for the last few weeks...... I hope to you are all well.
Best wishes Harry.

I had never heard of this "dogging" business before, and all my enquiries as to it's meaning have been met by ridicule and mirth, therefore I must conclude that it is something more complicated than observing dogs at the local park? :confused:

Not for the faint of heart, as the lady says......;)

This is the one i prefer Han

Given me goose-pimples that, saburu full screen and the Gibbs lads playing at he same time.

And heres 37miles of island viewed thru the window of a Subaru.

Well, for what it's worth, I'm going to be at the UFOFest in McMinnville for the next few days.

Be nice to see Stan Friedman and Peter Davenport again, and also looking forward to meeting Kathleen Marden and Travis Walton in person (I've corresponded with KM before).

My one "thing I want to do this year" is to visit the approximate site of the Trent farm. The buildings are long gone, but it's the principle of the thing.

trent_pic1.jpg

What's the farm looking like?

Ask me again tomorrow evening - going out there tomorrow on the way home; maybe I'll snap a pic or two of the house (which is still there with add-ons) and of the view to where The Disk was.

The outbuildings are long gone, though.

il_430xN.7522724.jpg

Gone fishing. If I see Nameless around I'll send him your best.

Back