• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Stanton Friedman Returns to The Paracast

I would like to know if some of the cases Mr. Friedman has researched have later become explainable to him by the existence and revelation of declassified black projects such as the Boeing Bird of Prey.

There have been a number of publicly disclosed tests of aircraft using scramjet technology. It seems that all of these tests are reported to end in catastrophic failure. Does Mr. Friedman have an opinion on whether the failures really happened, or whether those reports are disinformation used to cover up the existence of successful hypersonic aircraft programs. To his knowledge have there been examples of government or aerospace contractors doing this (false claims of failure) in the past?

I was privileged to enjoy a discussion with an elderly gentleman at the Nuclear Test Museum in Las Vegas who told me that he worked on a nuclear rocket program in the 50's and 60's, and that one problem they had with these rockets was that they traveled too "hot" in atmosphere and would burn up from atmospheric friction as well as cause devastating sonic booms. In Mr. Friedman's opinion, does he think this story is plausible, or does he have any knowledge of a former nuclear rocket program that he can share?

Back