• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Suggestions for The Paracast

I would like to hear from Gilbert Levin who designed the successful test for the life on Mars on the Viking Probe and his thoughts not only on the test itself but the following politics by NASA concerning the suppression of life information on Mars and finally why no other life tests have been done or why his test has not been repeated as well on the newer missions. Thanks.

Gilda Moura Alta Frequência, Neurociência e Consciência
Marco Petit Marco Antonio Petit

Those two are very close to AJ Gevaerd. They are in the abduction scene. Gilda Moura worked with John Mack. Both have kids who have been abducted, or have had contact with UFOs and Greys. Like Karla turner, abduction is on the personal level. Both are extremely intelligent and would be a good match for Gene and Chris.

Maybe a roundtable with AJ Gevaerd as well.

Get Graham on the show:

"We are dealing with something extremely interesting in the so-called UFO/alien phenomenon. It’s just that we don’t know yet exactly what lies at the source of that phenomenon and may be jumping too quickly to the conclusion that it is something as simple, and as relatively un-mysterious, as high-tech beings a bit like us but from other planets. In my book Supernatural, I looked at the similarities at the level of phenomenology, at the level of experience, between what were construed as abductions by faeries in the Middle Ages, and what are construed as abductions by spirits by shamans in the Amazon rainforest, for example, and what are construed as abductions by aliens in the technologically developed countries today. Whatever is going on – and I repeat there may be no single, simple explanation — it is the same thing in every case; I’m really very clear on that. One of the problems I have with the whole ancient alien lobby is that at one level it operates like a religion or a cult, by which I mean its believers are resistant to, and often get furiously angry about, other possible explanations that challenge their faith. But at another level members of the “ancient astronaut cult” are also crassly materialistic, seeking to reduce everything to a simplistic material reference frame, projecting our present and imagined future levels of technology onto what are in fact deeply mysterious and unexplained phenomena, and sticking their heads in the sand when it comes the implications of the latest research into altered states of consciousness – for example Rick Strassman’s groundbreaking work with DMT and human volunteers. I’m not saying altered states of consciousness explain everything about the UFO/alien phenomenon. I am not saying there are no physical aspects to the UFO/alien phenomenon, because there are. I’m simply saying that if we neglect altered states of consciousness and focus solely on the physical, we will never solve the UFO/alien mystery."

Graham Hancock: Ancient Aliens, Atlantis & Ayahuasca

I would like to hear from Gilbert Levin who designed the successful test for the life on Mars on the Viking Probe and his thoughts not only on the test itself but the following politics by NASA concerning the suppression of life information on Mars and finally why no other life tests have been done or why his test has not been repeated as well on the newer missions. Thanks.

I've been trying to get Dr. Levin on my podcast. He's not easy to contact, but maybe he'll like Gene better.

I have just watched a documentary by Nick Cook called "Billion Dollar Secret" which also featured Christopher O'Brien. I think Mr Cook would be an interesting guest.
I would also recommend watching the film to anyone who has not seen it.

I'd like to sugget William J. Hall who has just published
The World's Most Haunted House: The True Story of The Bridgeport Poltergeist on Lindley Street: William J. Hall: 9781601633378: Amazon.com: Books

Although the title reeks of stupid TV shows and the case has officially been declared a hoax, there seems to be more to the story (e.g., police officers were allegedly ordered to work with "paranormal investigators" from Duke university after the official explanation).

Of course, you could also try and ask Paul Eno to share his first-hand expierence in the case. He thinks he has THE explanation, so why not probe him a little?

OK, so I bought the book on kindle and there's definitely more to the story. The author is sincere and obviously wrote the book because he felt there has been a lot of misinterpretation and false scepticism going on and there was a true story buried under bad media coverage and outright lies. There's amazing reports and statements by police officers and firefighters.

Here's the webpage of the book 966 Lindley St - True Haunting with contact information. Scroll down to check out the "open message" of the author to Marcia, the girl who was accused of hoaxing things like making refrigerators and TV sets float and move in front of police officers and other witnesses. Although it's unlikely, I hope she'll respond to this and maybe she could give her report. She has a native american background, btw., and it seems that among other wild theories and myth-making, people have commented that she "might have brought something with her" because of that, so I thought Chris might find that interesting.

Last edited:
OK, so I bought the book on kindle and there's definitely more to the story. The author is sincere and obviously wrote the book because he felt there has been a lot of misinterpretation and false scepticism going on and there was a true story buried under bad media coverage and outright lies. There's amazing reports and statements by police officers and firefighters.

Here's the webpage of the book 966 Lindley St - True Haunting with contact information. Scroll down to check out the "open message" of the author to Marcia, the girl who was accused of hoaxing things like making refrigerators and TV sets float and move in front of police officers and other witnesses. Although it's unlikely, I hope she'll respond to this and maybe she could give her report. She has a native american background, btw., and it seems that among other wild theories and myth-making, people have commented that she "might have brought something with her" because of that, so I thought Chris might find that interesting.

Is this the event that showed a picture of a telephone flying by in front of a young lady that is sitting down?

Back