• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Official funny stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
IM JEAN LUC PICARD

WE ARE THE DYSLEXIC BORG

YOUR ASS WILL BE LAMINATED

3urnb1.jpg

Three people apply for a job as CIA assassins
Two men and a woman

After months of training they get given their final test

First guy is given a 6 shot revolver and told his wife is sitting on a chair in the next room, he has to kill her

"I cant kill my wife are you insane ?" he says

"Then you've failed your final test you cant be a CIA hitman

Second guy is given the gun, told the same thing, he goes into the room but returns minutes later refusing to do it

"You've failed your final test, goodbye" he is told

They give the gun to the woman, your husband is sitting on a chair in the next room, Kill him

She goes into the room, immediately 6 shots ring out followed by screaming and thumping noises then silence

She walks out and says " You could have told me the gun only had blanks in it, i had to beat him to death with the damn chair"

Kaboom boom tish

Three people apply for a job as CIA assassins
Two men and a woman

After months of training they get given their final test

First guy is given a 6 shot revolver and told his wife is sitting on a chair in the next room, he has to kill her

"I cant kill my wife are you insane ?" he says

"Then you've failed your final test you cant be a CIA hitman

Second guy is given the gun, told the same thing, he goes into the room but returns minutes later refusing to do it

"You've failed your final test, goodbye" he is told

They give the gun to the woman, your husband is sitting on a chair in the next room, Kill him

She goes into the room, immediately 6 shots ring out followed by screaming and thumping noises then silence

She walks out and says " You could have told me the gun only had blanks in it, i had to beat him to death with the damn chair"

Kaboom boom tish

Shall we also assume she was hired ... har har har

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back