• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Newbie from Pennsylvania

SmartyPantz79

Paranormal Novice
Hi everybody!
I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I'm psyched about finding a place where I can discuss UFOs and paranormal stuff without getting "the look." Y'all know what I mean, I'm sure. :)

I live in Pennsylvania in the middle of nowhere. It's bad for cell service but great for sky-watching. I'm a freelance writer & author, married to my soul mate for almost 14 years now. He's into this stuff, too.

So, what piqued my interest in UFOs? I was standing in a parking lot in Nashville, TN in October 1998 waiting for my ride to show up when I saw what was very much the stereotypical flying saucer. I can get into specifics, if you like, but needless to say... it was a memorable experience and it got me "hooked," so to speak. Since then, I've also experienced the fireball phenomena twice. The first time, a fireball followed my car. It was at the driver's side window. My husband almost drove off the road. I had to change my underpants when I got home. Again, you don't forget that sort of thing.

I'm looking forward to talking to you guys. Let's get the party started! :)

Peace,
J

Welcome to the Paracast. You will find almost everyone here interested in the finer points of the topic, but a warning.... the thing that makes this place special is the level of discourse here. The other thing is ... most folks here are truly interested in the UFO and paranormal topics ... but thank the heavens ... no blind believers. We, that is most of us, want to get to the facts, whatever they may be. So enjoy yourself, check out the various forums and scan the threads. You will be surprised at what you may discover.

Decker

Yes, I have no idea what the hell I saw, I just know I couldn't identify it, hence the "UFO" title. :)
I believe other life is out there - statistically, how could there NOT be - but whether or not they're here... ???
I'd like the truth, too.
Thanks for the welcome!

Hi everybody!
I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I'm psyched about finding a place where I can discuss UFOs and paranormal stuff without getting "the look." Y'all know what I mean, I'm sure. :)
Welcome to the forum. I am looking forward to your posts. There are very kind and helpful people on this site. It is great place for discussion.:)

hi there.
Welcome and join the best forum on the planet. Really, everyone I met here is open minded enough to at least see the other view.
I myself am a mess. I have seen UFOs and had paranormal experiences, but still can come up with any conclusions.LOL
Welcome

Back