• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Decoding Rendlesham forest ufo glyphs ;)

Ezechiel

Paranormal Adept
UFO%20Symbols.jpg

This is my interpretation of the biggest pictograph (triangle inside circle):

Triangle = 3
Circle = orbit
small black circle (top left) = earth
large black circle (bottom right) = sun

Ok, so the earth is the third planet orbiting around the sun.... we already knew that right ?

Or...

This could be the setup of their binary star system. A smaller star orbiting around a larger one. The orbit brings the smaller star fairly close to the larger one and the triangle is a unique signature describing the elliptical route of the smaller star.
http://www.jstor.org/pss/3606557

In other words, this thing says 'you can find us in a binary system fairly close to here' ..... and you've got 45 minutes to get the angles of this triangle right as they are the orbital signature that you'll need in order to find us :D

Eclipsing_binary_star_animation_2.gif

http://hyperion.cc.uregina.ca/~astro/Kepler_poly.html

I tried to do something similar with the symbols on the side of the UFO documented in the Shaitan Mazar UFO Crash Retrieval case of 1991. A little background on this case from several different online sources ...

"As the story goes, a huge dirigible-shaped object first attracted attention on August 28, 1991 at 4:42 local time when it appeared on the radar screens of the Mangishlak Peninsula, flying from west to east at 960 km per hour and at an altitude of 6600 meters. The object would not respond to communications, and fighter jets were sent to intercept it. The pilots intercepted it over the Arial Sea, and described it as dirigible-shaped, 600 meters long and 110 meters wide, with very little surface detail except for two round "holes" near the front. The object did not react in any way to the presence of the jets.

When approached, however, the MIG's systems shut down and engines began to malfunction. The object began to make zigzag evasive maneuvers and increased its speed from 960 km/h to 6800 km/h.

About half an hour later, the object disappeared from the radar, in the area of Lake Issyk-Kul near the border of Krygyzstan and Kazakhstan.

The next major development occured a month later, when reports began to trickle back that a huge UFO had been seen to crash in the Tien-Shan mountains. The site was said to be in a gorge named "Shaitan Mazar" or "Grave of the Devil". A search party dispatched failed to reach it due to heavy snowfall. An Air Force helicopter sent there also failed, as it had crashed.

In June of 1992, a second expedition was mounted, which arrived on-site on 6/12/92 and set up a base camp 2.5 kilometers NNW from the actual crash site. The path of the object was noted to be such that it had slid 1700 meters after hitting the ground. It then exploded from within its center, blasting it into almost two equal parts and bending its internal structure outwards from the center of the explosion. Decks and interior features were visible inside the object through the gap made by the blast.

The expedition immediately noticed the following unusual effects when they began to examine the object:

• They could not photograph the object because some sort of radiation exposed all film and ruined all videotape. Whenever a member of the party got closer than 800 meters to the object, he began to feel unusual anxiety, depression, and exhaustion.

• Within this 800 meter range, the men's hair stood on end. Instruments showed an unusually high amount of static electricity in the area.

• Compasses and magnetometers refused to function properly in the area of the object. Measurement devices registered no magnetic fields at all within an elliptically-shaped area centered on the object and measuring 2230 meters long and 1700 meters wide. Even naturally occurring magnetic rocks showed no magnetic field within this ellipse.

• All clocks and wristwatches stopped at a distance of 600 meters from the object.

• Anyone who approached the object began to suffer from some sort of radiation burns at a distance of 500 meters.

"The object had been moving at a large speed and was hit on the bottom part of its fuselage by a rocky ledge at 1700 m from the present site site. Then it slid on a quite flat, almost horizontal platform which still is covered with strong rocks. The craft exploded into two almost equal parts mostlikely after its stop or, in its moment of grounding.
<dl><dt>
</dt><dt>The explosion occurred inside a central part of the vessel; the character of damage showed that. The hull plating and longitudinal carrying details of frames of craft are literally turned out, between pieces of the craft a funnel is distinctly visible, and on its edges the quite large pieces of rocky breeds are thrown out, as indicating the explosion of an"overhead" charge. </dt><dt>
</dt><dt>Dints and cracks on body in the fore part of the ship resulted on impact with outstanding almost 20 m a flat platform of pyroxenit above, in which a round deepening is now seen of width more than 20 m and height at centre of 4.5 m. Behind this point (20 m to east) the pathway of a sliding track begins of width more than 40 m on the rocky surface.</dt><dd>
</dd><dt>
</dt><dt>The cracks on the left side of stern fuselage part, located vertically at height approximately 1/3 heights of the ship's body, are possible to have happened on impact (hitting a rock), but it is possible, that they could be formed and by the explosion of the craft.</dt><dd>
</dd><dt>
</dt><dt>But most strange are the symbols of green colour located on a tail part of the object, and the rings of dark colour, surrounding a stern. Possibly the rings are a part of the engine. Decks and bearing structures are distinctly visible inside the craft. Whether the landing like an aircraft was planned by a crew, or was it by some program on board a navigator computer? This question may be mystery forever." </dt></dl>
And the drawing from a witness at the crash site, followed by an artistic rendition of the craft described ...

sigara02.jpg

rusros2.jpg

A good friend of mine and I tried to decode what the symbols might mean. They look like Runes of some sort. I can't recall exactly what we came up with, but who knows really. It's all guessing.

"What song the Syrens sang, or what name Achilles assumed when he hid himself among women, although puzzling questions are not beyond all conjecture". Sir Thomas Browne, Urn Burial.
We don't know, but mayne, some we will know what they mean.

UFO%20Symbols.jpg

Here's my interpretation of the top sequence of pictographs ;)

Rectangle with inverted triangle:
Two entities facing each other = communication (right one has long hair LOL... indicating male and female genders ?)

Series of T's (third symbol):
Almost like morse code 2 short (increasing t bar) and 1 long... may be musical in nature. lol. Once the binary star system is located, our radars should be able to confirm identity with that sequence of artificial impulses.

Pictograph #4 describes humanoid features upright posture, 2 legged.

Rightmost looks like container... possibly spacesuit or shape of mothership

Look what we sent them :D
plaque_voyager.jpg

http://www.damninteresting.com/nasas-messages-to-the-great-unknown

A good friend of mine and I tried to decode what the symbols might mean. They look like Runes of some sort. I can't recall exactly what we came up with, but who knows really. It's all guessing.

True enough it is guessing. The only paradigm that we have to begin would be the "N" numbers on our airplanes. Since the symbols have an obvious geometry to them, the first and most simple guess would be that they were/are identifying numbers.

Like you said, it's still just a guess.

True enough it is guessing. The only paradigm that we have to begin would be the "N" numbers on our airplanes. Since the symbols have an obvious geometry to them, the first and most simple guess would be that they were/are identifying numbers.

Like you said, it's still just a guess.

What is intriguing is the need to display in such large symbolic characters :D ... seems like extreme low tech communication to me (semi-blind aliens?)

Looks like a zeta-reticulan blimp for the Xyzok lazerdrone team got sent to the wrong star system. It probably says Go Zlargz Go !!!

cloverfield.bmp

The two portholes are interesting... once again, why the need for portholes ? Cannon ports ? Lazer guns ?

Optical data retrieval ? We've got cameras the size of pinhead ?!

Best guess.... probably transport bays (incoming, outgoing ?)

[QUO
UFO%20Symbols.jpg

Here's my interpretation of the top sequence of pictographs ;)

Rectangle with inverted triangle:
Two entities facing each other = communication (right one has long hair LOL... indicating male and female genders ?)

Series of T's (third symbol):
Almost like morse code 2 short (increasing t bar) and 1 long... may be musical in nature. lol. Once the binary star system is located, our radars should be able to confirm identity with that sequence of artificial impulses.

Pictograph #4 describes humanoid features upright posture, 2 legged.

Rightmost looks like container... possibly spacesuit or shape of mothership

Look what we sent them :D
plaque_voyager.jpg

NASA's Messages to the Great Unknown • Damn Interesting
I
TE="Ezechiel, post: 76757, member: 1453"]
UFO%20Symbols.jpg

Triangle = 3
Circle = orbit

Ok, so the earth is the third planet orbiting around the sun.... we already knew that right ?

Or...

This could be the setup of their binary star system. A smaller star orbiting around a larger one. The orbit brings the smaller star fairly close to the larger one and the triangle is a unique signature describing the elliptical route of the smaller star.
JSTOR: An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

In other words, this thing says 'you can find us in a binary system fairly close to here' ..... and you've got 45 minutes to get the angles of this triangle right as they are the orbital signature that you'll need in order to find us :D

http://hyperion.cc.uregina.ca/~astro/Kepler_poly.html[/QUOTE]

UFO%20Symbols.jpg

Triangle = 3
Circle = orbit

Or...

JSTOR: An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

http://hyperion.cc.uregina.ca/~astro/Kepler_poly.html

I know what the symbols mean. I just got the answer from peoples from another planet. It's in the book "The Theologians of Orion" Now being printed.

What might be interesting if a Remote Viewer from the original US Army Team did a research on the symbols or the lady Don had on his excellent radio show her name was Rebecca? Furthermore , like to hear what Professor Stanton Friedman thinks of these symbols in update show when he feeling better.
God bless.

The answer is in the book "The Theologians of Orion" The book is going to print now and will be available soon. You will be amazed at the info there. One hint "a couple of the symbols have to do with water"

Back