• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ukraine in a nutshell: Stephen Cohen

Ukraine: What do you make of this?

• The US and the EU made an ignorant and incompetent request in November

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Cohen has incomplete information. Russia is on the offensive.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It all comes down to the fact that the West doesn't trust Russia

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • We're on a fast track to WWIII

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

Ezechiel

Paranormal Adept
Stephen Cohen: 'Why did the US and the European union ask the Ukraine in November to choose between the east or the west ?, Why would you ask a country profoundly divided by history to make that kind of a choice ?'

Geopolitics at its best. The west doesn't trust Putin so you must choose your alliance ?... and divide up a dysfunctional and cash-strapped country ? The cash problem is artificial and Russia is largely responsible for it.

Whatever the intent of that request, the consequences are observable today. And could rapidly evolve into another cold war.

English Oligarchs have been fighting Russia for 200 years. This Ukraine kerfuffle is only that latest move.

Starting around 1890 the English aristocracy took over America via intermarriage and international finance. America has been England's big dumb bully-boy ever since.

In 1911 they installed communism in Russia to weaken it. In 1920 they installed Hitler to fight Russia. After WWII they funded radical Muslims to fight Russia.

The job of propagandists like Cooper and academics like Cohen is to sell it.

If you have a couple of hours :D to spend learning about the Geographical Pivot of History, this historian's lecture will tell you all about it...

(fast-forward to 4:35)

English Oligarchs have been fighting Russia for 200 years. This Ukraine kerfuffle is only that latest move.

Starting around 1890 the English aristocracy took over America via intermarriage and international finance. America has been England's big dumb bully-boy ever since.

In 1911 they installed communism in Russia to weaken it. In 1920 they installed Hitler to fight Russia. After WWII they funded radical Muslims to fight Russia.

The job of propagandists like Cooper and academics like Cohen is to sell it.

If you have a couple of hours :D to spend learning about the Geographical Pivot of History, this historian's lecture will tell you all about it...

(fast-forward to 4:35)

Nailed it Charlie I was about to put up a post along the same lines.

You mean... the Treaty of Versailles created the conditions for someone like Hitler to take power ? ... or that the US planted Hitler ?

The Treaty of Versailles was neither lenient enough to appease Germany, nor harsh enough to prevent it from becoming the dominant continental power again. The treaty placed the blame, or "war guilt" on Germany and Austria-Hungary, and punished them for their "responsibility" rather than working out an agreement that would assure long-term peace.

No. Anglo-American bankers funded and installed Hitler, Lenin, and Trotsky, then invested heavily in their industrialization. WWII was really just a continuation of WWI.

Even in the 1960's American fighter-bomber pilots in Vietnam complained about the Vietcong driving Ford trucks down the Ho Chi Min trail. :)

No. Anglo-American bankers funded and installed Hitler, Lenin, and Trotsky, then invested heavily in their industrialization. WWII was really just a continuation of WWI.

Even in the 1960's American fighter-bomber pilots in Vietnam complained about the Vietcong driving Ford trucks down the Ho Chi Min trail. :)

This video is extremely relevant and should be watched by all as this thread gets more posts.

This is what we have been talking about among many anons over the past few months.

That video was well-done. I used to criticize Chris White regarding his Ancient Aliens debunkment videos because of their Christian dispensationalist bias, but his new stuff is looking good.

Anderson Cooper is CIA. He did more than "intern" there during college.

The other night I took this oil executive and his wife out to dinner who were in Libya during that U.S. "regime change". They told me every CNN anchor there was reporting the effect of air strikes back to the CIA.

You can listen to them describe how the CIA runs Al Qaeda here:

The Corbett Report | Interview 849 – James and JoAnne Moriarty Reveal the Truth About the Libyan War

They were super-nice people who care about peace.

Anderson Cooper is CIA. He did more than "intern" there during college.
The other night I took this oil executive and his wife out to dinner who were in Libya during that U.S. "regime change". They told me every CNN anchor there was reporting the effect of air strikes back to the CIA.

Have a feeling this Ukraine saga will give us all a glimpse of the snake-pit dynamics regulating this world. It's far from black and white.

Doh! I made a big mistake. For months I have been confusing these two guys...

* Chris White, ancient aliens debunkment, Christian pre-millennial dispinsationalism. Nowhere To Run with Chris White | Nowhere To Run with Chris White

* Aaron Hawkins, political conspiracy videos, StormCloudsGathering | The truth is extreme. To make it moderate is to lie.

Their voices and video styles are so similar I thought they were the same person. Now I have subscribed to both their websites.

Embarrassing. :cool:

Comparison:
Chris White...

Aaron Hawkins...

Last edited:
This article provides an interesting perspective. Check out how this guy frames the U.S. military aggression in Ukraine, Syria, and Libya as a type of Holy War being conducted by "The Revolution" against Eastern Christianity...

Third Rome Resurgent | The Soul of the East

He makes some valid points about the West's promotion of morally degenerate culture. Imagine if millions of people in Eurasia see the West as a spiritual assault. It makes them very willing to die fighting it. Extreme Nastiness ensues.

battle-borodino-prayer-ii.jpg

Back