• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Is it ME? ...

What? :confused: You are joking........ :confused:
I have watch aerial entities paste (chemtrails) up the sky for about 10 years now. I asked myself who would not make the sky not blue. If it is the elites then both they and their children must live under that toxic sky. A disease would get rid of the people and leave the earth be enjoyed by them. I therefore concluded that it must be some entity that does not live in the same realm that we do. I have no inside or special information only my deductions. I did not mean to confuse you.
Here more food for thought.
hidden experience: audio conversation with Elaine Douglass

As I've said before, the problem with unbridled capitalism is that industries don't self-regulate. They just take advantage of the loopholes, and, if there is less regulation, more loopholes. The reason there is an Affordable Care Act in the U.S. is not because of a government attempt to assume power over the health care industry, but because of industry abuses. If the insurance companies were responsible corporate citizens, caring at least as much about customers as profit and loss and actuarial tables, you wouldn't have people going bankrupt because of medical bills due to exceeding the maximum allowable payment limit, or not qualifying for insurance because of preexisting conditions.

The best way to invite government intrusion is to act irresponsibly. Consider the consequences. Greed may be good, but not when innocent people are hurt in the process.

"The reason there is an Affordable Care Act in the U.S. is not because of a government attempt to assume power over the health care industry"

HAHAH right, because we have zero evidence of the U.S. government ever wanting to seize power. Such hogwash, when Bush did something, it was because he wanted to "increase the power of the executive office" or "increase power" or "establish a dictatorship" when Democrats do things it is charitable and from the bottom of their hearts and for the purposes of combating evil entities like the insurance companies (despite the fact they are the main beneficiary of Obamacare). Get real. More examples of blind liberal leanings here at the "PARACAST" :cough: I mean MSNBC lite.

why not increase income tax by 2 percent in all bands, and let the government take care of running doctors and hospitals, im sure it has been tried elsewhere, give it a name like national health service.

Something to ponder: Whoever is currently the beneficiary of Medicare is already in the dreaded pinko grip of socialized medicine. :eek: Does anybody here not have a friend or family member depending on Medicare to keep from losing their life savings? If so, fine. But I suspect most of us do.

why not increase income tax by 2 percent in all bands, and let the government take care of running doctors and hospitals, im sure it has been tried elsewhere, give it a name like national health service.
Why not decrease MILITARY SPENDING by 2% and taxes will not have to be increased. This would be real defensive spending.

This looks excellent. I would be interested to see how the author negotiates the fact that never more than now have we been more dominated by the power of the image, alongside the word, as it is also used to reinforce misogyny and patriarchy.

Twitter is a great example of how language can be used to damn us, along with comments under YouTube videos, in fact along with comments under everything posted online.

Back