• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

albert rosales humanoid database

Wade

FeralNormal master
I received an email from albert rosales, "formerly" of http://www.ufoinfo.com/humanoid/index.shtml, by formerly please refer to the emboldend section below

as per albert....

Attention anyone interested, I am putting out CD's with the latest humanoid updates/summaries, from ancient times up to 2009.Of course I have put in a lot of work and effort into this and I have charge something.

Each decade starting in the 40's up to 2000's will be 25 dollars each decade, which includes thousands of updated cases with original images, etc, comments, links, information, anecdotes etc. From 1910 to 1930's 30 $ , decade of the 1900's 25 $ all cases before 1900 to ancient times (hundreds !) the whole package, (ancient cases to 1900) 50 $ Also any two decades with thousands of case summaries is 40$. Please anyone interested send me an email with pertinent information.
Files can be sent electronically also and prices are flexible close to 17,000 case summaries, corrected and updated

As for UFOINFO site, I am not updating there anymore I had an issue with someone stealing the files and trying to publish a book in AMAZON copyright infringement, Amazon just removed it. As you have noticed, there are even some missing years on UFOINFO

albert can be contacted at [email protected] and [email protected]

well this is probably going to appear as a bump or i may come across as a shill (don't care) BUT i just thought i'd point out that one of my favorite "paranormal investigators"....along with g.o.c. (good ole' chris)...is albert rosales. he recently appeared on beyond the edge radio podcast (archive here) PodOmatic | Podcast - Beyond The Edge Radio and it appears he will be making a regular apperence , maybe monthly or bi-monthly. great news indeed, as, along with the concept of missing time and synchronicity this area is one of my favorite aspects of the paranormal

albert is the go-to-guy for those people who are interested in cryptids and high strangeness sightings such as those as the mothman sightings, flatwoods monsters and the hopkinsville goblins sightings. He has a database of 18k sightings and growing, many of which can be seen at the address mentioned in the previous post although he no longer updates there.

it may be worth noting that before i became a friend of his (if i may be so bold to use that term considering i've never met the man or spoken to him even) i intially emailed him regarding a sighting that i had read of in one of keel's books that always intrigued me because it was very similar to an event that occured to me as a kid, for the record it is case number 113 in the 1973 humanoids report, it was important to me because while i remembered some of the details mentioned in the book i couldn't remember which book i read it in, the date or the name of the city BUT the particulars were very familiar to what i remembered as a kid so i emailed albert asking for his help in locating the details. after 3 or 4 tries he came up with it and ( you may want to sit down for this) never asked for any compensation or fee. to me that spoke volumes as far as his character and his dedication to doing what he does. he's in it less for the money than for the sheer act of doing it. having said that he is offering his complete dbase for sale either on cd or sent via email downloads... i chose the later just for the novelty of having his database accesible to me anytime on my flash drive and i'm not even a researcher, i just like reading them. live long and prosper Albert

Back