• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Alien Hunter, Derrel Sims

Land's End to John o' Groats is the traversal of the whole length of the island of Great Britain between two extremities; in the southwest and northeast. The straight-line distance from Land's End to John o' Groats is 603 miles.

I've recently re-listened to the Simms episode and have to say, its even funnier the second time around. This guy is a narcissistic loon. What made me laugh out loud in the car was when he started going on about an alien spacecraft in orbit around the moon - 600 miles long. That's almost the length of Great Britain. Think about it - 600 miles long! Man that's some serious structure up there - I wonder how it was built and what propels it? Does it have an structural integrity field and inertial dampening?

And while its there - not hardly a SINGLE person on planet Earth noticed? Oh, apart from that one chap who filmed it. Or filmed a tiny dust particle on the lens of his camera that somehow must be a 600 mile wide alien craft? What about the thousands if not hundreds of thousands of amateur astronomers gazing at the moon through high magnification telescopes? No one else?

What a crock! Absolutely brilliant entertainment. Pathological. Must be!

I agree. I think Simms has a lot of claims and stories that sounded like over the top crap, that's set up in a way that can't really be verified ex. Alien grey cut in half by sword but no evidence to offer up. If that happened he would be more than happy to parade that around everywhere. As far as the hosts asking questions , I thought they did but Simms gave up some more B. S. Deflections and excuses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back