• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Billy Meier Case Switzerland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnt State
All that and not a "Yes" or "No" and yes, you are dancing.

Once again:
Is it possible to determine the distance from the lens and size of an object in a two dimensional photograph?

Owlman
Cool link, here is one for you that is not about how to make a model. However it is a through break down of the evidence that we do have. If you want, take a gander.
If after words you want to discuss the short coming and or strengths of the report, I think that would be great.

http://www.tjresearch.info/Zahi_WCUFO%20Investigation.pdf

Peace

Burnt State
All that and not a "Yes" or "No" and yes, you are dancing.

Once again:
Is it possible to determine the distance from the lens and size of an object in a two dimensional photograph?

Owlman
Cool link, here is one for you that is not about how to make a model. However it is a through break down of the evidence that we do have. If you want, take a gander.
If after words you want to discuss the short coming and or strengths of the report, I think that would be great.

http://www.tjresearch.info/Zahi_WCUFO%20Investigation.pdf

Peace
I ran across that article thanks to another poster here a couple of months back ( sorry I forget who ), and although I'm still of the opinion that the photos are staged, a discussion on the validity of the analysis would be a good exercise. After reading through it myself, I've concluded that the resulting extrapolations can vary as needed according to the relationship between the size of the actual objects and the distance from the camera. In other words the WCUFO could still be the size of the lid used in the modeling and all the calculations amount to little more than bamboozling. However not being a mathematician/engineer myself, it would be nice to have some opinions that are more qualified than mine.

If I may suggest a way to test this idea. Get several different sized mirror spheres and see if it's possible to stage them all to produce identical reflections at different distances from the objects and camera.

ok this will be my final post on this as there is no point in continueing since mallows refuses to address my questions. and I feel like I am on a merry go round here...

WCUFO_Pin.jpg

please note the space that is open yes you can see into it yes it is hollow.
photo3.jpg
please note the exact mesurements of the the UFO base vs the trash can lid.
the evidence is overwealming the wedding cake UFO IS A MODEL the whole thing is a HOAX! I posted proof others posted more. I GIVE UP! unless mallows addresses the evidence of the trash can lid the hollow model or the fallen pin directly or post solid evidence I am done with this...

a fairy story;
once upon a time two little girls took pictures of cut dolls to say they saw faries

Cottingley-Fairies.jpg
they fooled everyone for a little while.
then a man from Switzerland said what a neat idea!
so he copied pictures from a book just like the two little girls!
Life_Before_Man-Image+Meier_Image-small.jpg

to prove he saw aliens and dinosaurs! But to the poor mans dismay he fooled no one!
and the moral boys and girls?
you can't cut out pictures from a book and think you can fool anyone...
THE END!

Vesve, I'm pretty sure we and a few others are on this 'Gents' ignore list. Pretty soon he will have no one to address his inane ramblings to.

I truly hope he likes my fairy tale next I have the story of the alien and the toy zapgun!
the man was dismayed his cut outs did not grant him the fame he wished! so the man hit upon an idea
I will take a picture of an alien with a zapgun!
and so he did!
IMG389.jpg
sadly for the man the zapgun could be bought at the 5 and dime...
ats43883_raygun.jpg
leaving the man dismayed again..
now if your wondering boys and girls why I am posting this way..it is because that I wish to respond to the poor mans level..that of a 1st grader...

If you have followed the material in this forum, you'll realize that few here buy any elements of the Meiers case, and that appears to include his ex-wife who admitted it was all a fraud.
Well, I'm the exception I guess. One piece of footage in particular that was convincing was the footage of the beamship flying around trees and the movement of the trees as the ship maneuvered around them. I can't imagine how that could have been faked.

Wow! What an interesting read. I've never followed this case close enough to really have a feeling one way or another on it's authenticity. I've always felt it was a good story. Thank you everyone for opening my eyes to more facts concerning this case.

Chas

Welcome to the forums Chas! The Billy Mier case is by far an open and shut case of a hoax. Mr Mier and Mr Horn bolth are gulty of a grand hoax that lasted years! If you wish to know more about the hoax I will gladly share some more evidence.
Ves/Bob

If you have the evidence prepared then by all means share. I don't want you to have to go to too much trouble just for me.

Well 1st of all if you watch all the videos I posted you will learn how the craft were made. Next take a close look at the close up of the wedding cake UFO. You can see clearly a pin has fallen off the model also note the opening on the model. You can clearly see the model is hollow!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

one more.. this is from LoTR...you can TELL the city is a model but thu clever camera work and CGI the whole becomes real its fooling the eye.

If you have followed the material in this forum, you'll realize that few here buy any elements of the Meiers case, and that appears to include his ex-wife who admitted it was all a fraud.

Does not surprise me that those people abducted by aliens all get brought back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back