• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Biedny Experience ?

Illuminati0n

spontaneously combusting since 1988
Hey, been trying to find the episode where David talks about the shapeshifting man in the car. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

The giant cigar story is an exceptional one. My next door neighbors are from Venezuela, and travel there frequently, I've been tempted to talk to them regarding researching libraries when they are down there. Sounds like David already had a friend or two try this already.

The giant cigar story is an exceptional one. My next door neighbors are from Venezuela, and travel there frequently, I've been tempted to talk to them regarding researching libraries when they are down there. Sounds like David already had a friend or two try this already.

Feel free to follow up. So far, independent information just hasn't turned up, which shouldn't necessarily put a damper on the case's authenticity since we're dealing with events that reportedly occurred back in the 1970s. But if someone comes up with a newspaper story or other document about this case, I'm sure all our listeners would love to see it.

That Jeff Ritzman story is one of the weirdest/creepiest accounts of "high strangeness" I have heard.

1. Time/space anomalies (ending up in Ohio (was it Ohio?) in shorter time than expected)
2. Mysterious "shape-shifting" passenger.
3. The reaction of his family, when he finally got home.

Very strange indeed.

That Jeff Ritzman story is one of the weirdest/creepiest accounts of "high strangeness" I have heard.

1. Time/space anomalies (ending up in Ohio (was it Ohio?) in shorter time than expected)
2. Mysterious "shape-shifting" passenger.
3. The reaction of his family, when he finally got home.

Very strange indeed.

Yeah it was Ohio. Just listened to the episode. Very weird account for sure, that's primarily the reason i was after it.

I liked his show before he started charging for every episode. I have a good living it not about being cheap and being unwilling to pay for something that would interest me. But there is numerous paranormal shows on the internet, that are still free with the same content for me to go and purchase their content every week. Jeff strikes me as intelligent guy with lot of interesting things to say about the Paranormal. I often also do agree with his theories about the topic of UFO'S.

I don't know him personally, so this opinion might be wrong ok. I don't believe he is telling the truth about his experiences. I have just this feeling from listening to him for a number of years, he is spinning lot of paranormal tales, that have no basis in reality.

It doesn't mean he has never had a paranormal experience or two, but his experiences seems to happen every week every month sometimes, yet over all this time he hasn't gathered any evidence for what we claims. I call bullshit on that. I like him as a personality in this field, but for me he is lying about what has happened to him for reasons only known to him.

I should mention the Paracast. I often download shows but sometimes it take a week or so to listen to, and some of the shows that get aired don't interest me or the guest. I am willing to purchase single episode shows aired every week, and i might be interesting in other features, but will need to see what is being offered before considering purchasing. I hope Gene will keep the forum open for everyone though,, but at the end of the day, this is Gene's show so all final decisions will rest with him and Chris.

So we're clear on this: Regardless of what we do with a premium service, the show will remain free, as will these forums. A premium service means adding extra features that, we hope, are useful enough to convince you to subscribe.

Back